REdrew her but didn't have enough time to redraw her standard form...oops-I've been hanging out in chat so much but never really worked on my chara but here she is guu
Second time I'm trying out woohoo!! Hope I get in//
- - -[ C H A R A / I N F O ; ]Name: Mai
Height: 5'2" / 157 cm
Mage Type: Standard Form
Mage Item/Weapon: 6-fold origami flower (tucked in her hair) → dual swords (one is shorter and other is longer)
Stats: / 20 (+5) / 25 / 0 / 30 / 25 /
+ Fruity cakes- red fruits are especially appealing to her such as strawberries and apples.
+ Origami (literally loves the paper section of art stores, will drool over the different kinds of cardstock but that's a secret shh)
- Foods apart from sweets.
- People who talk to her when she's not in the mood
- People who fake their personality (although she can't really tell the difference...she just assumes it)
Stubborn | High-and-mighty | Easily annoyed | Looks down upon others (most of the time)
Mai has the tendency to be quite rude when first meeting someone. She likes things to normally go her way and isn't scared easily, at least she believes it to be that way. The world is a fascinating place to her, and she really enjoys talking a lot if she's close enough to someone. Quite often, she will look down upon others at first sight, or immediately treat them in a way that can piss people off. If someone is rude to her- she's rude back. She prefers shy and small people who'll listen to her, and won't bother her often. If angry, she'll start to give "I want you to be hit by a truck" look.
• Fights with swords- if she drops one she won't freak out but she works better with both. Losing both swords makes her resort to melee kicks.
• Fast metabolism (always hungry too-)
• Likes to talk quite often (as I mentioned so many times before o)-<) but she has a soft voice. She doesn't seem like a person who talks often.
• Forgot pretty much everything up until she was 14; only has faint memory of her past.
• She can make simple vanilla cakes and the simple buttercream frosting- nothing too fancy.